- Empty cart
Why our small panel house?
We applied the whole experience obtained during the years to the development process of small panels. In addition, we also engaged long-term partners. It was all done in order to offer more efficient and higher quality solutions for both the purchasers and builders of own house.
Small panel houses developed by us have lots of advantages compared to any other building methods:
- Panels, weighing 80 kg on an average, can be manually lifted and installed with the help of manpower, which rules out or minimises costs related to the use of expensive lifting equipment. This allows erecting houses in places where access for large equipment is excluded or complicated.
- Panels were designed within a raster grid, which means that the panels have certain measures and purpose. This allows erecting buildings with indefinite planning solutions (much as Lego bricks).
- As a result of product development in Ritsu, wall structures, assemblies and technical solutions of various thermal resistances were developed and put into practice, which meet the construction standards in effect in European markets (see structures).
- Wall panels are manufactured from high quality materials having technical approvals and certificates and purchased from selected suppliers.
- Works are performed in factory conditions irrespective of weather, taking into account the maintenance conditions of the house as much as possible.
- The production process in the factory allows high-level quality inspection and management. The performance of all works is organised pursuant to ISO 9001:2008standard (see certificates).
- A variety of typical designs were elaborated by our architects (see standard designs), which allows the customer to choose a suitable house. It is also possible to order special designs from our architects.
- All works related to designing or manufacturing are performed under the guidance and supervision of Ritsu specialists and managers knowing their respective fields.
- The readiness of small house panels allows year-round erection.
- The panel installation process on a finished foundation, simultaneous with panel manufacturing, is fast – usually 1 day.
- The installation of roof trusses manufactured in the factory is easy and fast.
- Owing to the optimised measures of small panels, the fulfilment of a means of transport is maximal. There is no need for organising special large-size cargos. Access to facilities inaccessible for a large-size vehicle is also possible.
- Ritsu is more flexible than its main competitors when it comes to taking into account the wishes and demands of customers. Our aim is customer satisfaction in every stage of the process.
- Finally, the house’s price advantage and low maintenance costs.