- Empty cart
Seinapalgi valikul tuleb lähtuda majaprojekti eripärast ja hoone tulevasest kasutusalast. Väiksemaid saunasid ja aiamaju võib ehitada õhemast freesprussist, aastaringselt kasutuses olevate hoonete ehituseks sobivad soojapidavamad paksemad palgid.
Ritsu pakub järgmisi palgiprofiile:
Ümarpalgid on treitud männipuidust, nelikantpalgid on hööveldatud kuuse- või männipuidust. Majade tootmiseks kasutatav puitmaterjal on kambriliselt kuivatatud.
Suvila või sauna soovitame ehitada 90, 92 või 114 mm paksusest nelikantpalgist või 170 mm läbimõõduga ümarpalgist.
Nelikantpalkidest elumajad valmistame tavaliselt 114, 180 või 202 mm paksusest liimpuidust. Nelikantpalgist majade välisseinu on võimalik täiendavalt soojustada.
Ümarpalgist elumajad toodame enamasti 190, 210 või 230 mm läbimõõduga männipuidust.
Round log profile
The round log profile developed by AS Ritsu is unique and recognized among customers all over the world.
- A dried log is calibrated into required dimension, taking into account the center of the core. This method ensures straightness of the log and prevents further twisting and deformation.
- The edges of the log groove enable extra tight compression of logs in the wall. These prevent the intrusion of airflow and humidity between logs from the outside and heat loss from inside a house/building.
- The internal locks of the groove sink down to the base surface of log beneath due to the weight of the house, forming 3 airtight chambers. These chambers are one of the most important factors ensuring heat stability in the case of the groove type.
- Inner edges of the groove fit the diameter of a round log.
- Log moves on the technological base surface on production lines. Thus the edges of the groove will be protected.
- Inside the groove, between internal locks the insulation material will be installed, which will prevent air movement inside the groove.
- In addition to the groove profile, the diameter of the log and width of the groove are both important to the thermal stability of the wall.
- Hidden pegs are used at mounting walls, which will keep the wall together as one. Thread laths are used in the corners of walls.
- There is always a wadding groove in corner tenons, the filling of which with insulation material will ensure even better thermal insulation. The decorous ends of protruding logs are without a wadding groove.
- Ends of vertical pillars are profiled to fit with horizontal wall logs.
- Round logs do not have longitudinal groove when used as ceiling beams. So it is not necessary to use any wooden strips to cover the grooves.
- For better instalments of flat objects like electricity switches, sockets, radiators and window battens we can mill solid bases on round log side(s).
- We take care of produced logs even during packing process by protecting sharp locks to preserve exact shape till erection process of the house takes place.
- Manufactured logs are ready to be assembled/installed: all drillings inside the logs for electricity wires, thread laths, dowels are made; logs are impregnated before the packing after all millings and cuts are done; apertures for windows and doors are fully or partly cut into height measure; cable end logs are cut into necessary measure.
Many of the production solutions give extra decorative value to the building, while the technology makes construction works easier and quicker.
Square log profile
- Lamellas have been cut along the timber core and glued together leaving the core lines to the outside. Thus the possibility of the formation of cracks has been taken to a minimum.
- Horizontally milled tips will ensure the strength and stability of the wall and prevent air movement. Insulation strips are installed on top of the tips to ensure thermal stability.
- The zones of the three slant system invisible from the outside will give the wall rigidity, prevent the intrusion of airflow and humidity between the logs.
- The zones of the three slant system visible from the outside will give the wall a jointed appearance and aid quick removal of rainwater from the external wall.
- The width of the squared log will affect the durability and thermal stability of the building. The thicker the logs of the external wall, the more thermally stable the house.
- Middle wide horizontal milling and an air chamber between upper and lower logs will ensure the stability of the building also after the settlement of the walls characteristic of a log house.
- We use hidden pegs inside walls and thread laths in the corners of the house when assembling. They will ensure the stability of the building.
- Protruding log ends are cut to a 45-degree angle. . Hip logs are sawed according to the prescribed roof inclination.
- Inserted ceiling beams are from a non-profiled smooth squared log in the case of bigger houses.
- Manufactured logs are ready to be installed. All borings inside the log for the purposes of power wires, thread laths, hidden pegs and electrical sockets are made in the factory.
- The logs are impregnated when ready.